Purchase online now
After the success of the emoji animation, which raised over £6,000 for our selected charities, we’ve teamed up again with Andrew Neligan to bring you more emoji inspired financial lessons.
We’d like to introduce you to the 2020 Emoji Guide to Money calendar. Click here to view a sample of the inner pages.
The calendar will look great on your office wall, providing an interesting talking point for anyone who sees it. They will make fantastic gifts for clients and professional introducers. The calendars will carry your logo and colours:
- So clients will receive a year-round reminder of your brand
- The emoji concept will engage people who aren’t reached by traditional messaging
- People who aren’t yet clients, but who see the calendar, will get a gentle nudge in your direction
If those weren’t good enough reasons to place your order, all profits from the calendar will be split between two charities:
- Space*, which provides opportunities for Devon’s disadvantaged and ‘at-risk’ youth population – https://spacepsm.org
- Home of Hope, a Cape Town-based charity that provides care services for abused and abandoned children in South Africa, as well as those affected by Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) – http://www.homeofhope.co.za
Since 2018 we’ve raised over £6,000 for these charities, we’d love to get to £10,000 by the end of 2019.
Order deadline: Friday 22nd November.
Payment methods: Paypal.
Requirements after the order: Your logo (preferably as a .eps / .ai / or hi-resolution jpegs) and any regulatory wording that you wish to be included and contact details for the front cover (website address, telephone number etc). We will contact you for this information.
Delivery: The cost of posting and packing will be added to your order and is shown below.
After your order has been received the Yardstick Agency team will add your branding to the calendar and send it to you for approval.
Calendars can be ordered in six different quantities.
The pricing is as follows:
|Order quantity||Cost||Postage & packing*||VAT||Total cost|
*This assumes the order is dispatched to one UK address. If you want your order to be delivered overseas please email [email protected] us before you place your order with details of your order size and the delivery location. We’ll then contact you with pricing and estimated delivery dates.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Otherwise, we hope you can support this initiative by placing your order and helping us raise even more money for two fantastic charities.